Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions

Here are my bookish resolutions for this year!


I resolve to...
     Read 75 books total. Considering I read 148 books this year I don't think this
      will be a challenge.


I resolve to...
     Read 3 books over 500 pages. This might be a bit difficult since I get bored
      easily...


I resolve to...
     Re-read 5 books. I rarely reread books, but I don't think this will be too hard.


I resolve to...
     Read 3 classics outside of class. I've only ever read one classic outside of class,
      but I don't think three books will be a challenge.


I resolve to...
     Read at least 1 nonfiction books every 2 months. Nonfiction is not my thing
      so I figured I should push myself more.


I resolve to...
     Complete the 2015 reading challenge. Err, not sure about this one.


Hopefully I'll be able to check all of these off!

T-T-F-N,
Hana


1 comment:

  1. I like your resolutions. Hopefully 2015 will be a fabulous reading year!

    ReplyDelete