Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Favorite Jokester/Sarcastic Characters | Top 5 Wednesday

I could only think of 4 characters so I decided to go with what I have.

4. Chubs - The Darkest Minds.

picture credit
Chubs is an amazing character and has some really credit one-liners. He's incredibly sarcastic and always makes me laugh!

3. Leo Valdez - Heroes of Olympus

picture credit
Oh Leo. He's grown so much as a character over the series. Even though he was one of the less "important" characters he's always been of my favorites. He always diffuses tension with his humor and can always offer a sarcastic but honest remark.


2. Kenji Kishimoto - Shatter Me

picture credit
He was my favorite character in Ignite Me. He's so funny and I love his relationship with Juliette. He always lightens up the mood and is just perf <3

1. Will Herondale - The Infernal Devices

picture credit
Will Herondale is one of my all time favorite characters. He's so snarky throughout the entire series and it's wonderful.

Thanks for reading!
Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment