Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Books I Wanted to Start Yesterday | Top 5 Wednesday

I couldn't think of a fourth and fifth book so here are my top 3 books that I wanted to start yesterday.

The Mistborn Trilogy - Brandon Sanderson


Ever since I read the synopsis of The Final Empire last year, I have wanted to read the series. The premise seems so interesting and I've heard so many good things!

The Raven Cycle Series - Maggie Stiefvater 


So many people have raved about this series and it sounds really interesting!

The Throne of Glass Series - Sarah J. Maas


These books have been sitting on my book since September and I really need to get to them! The books seem so kickass, I need to get to them soon.

Happy reading!
Hana

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read "The Throne of Glass" series, it looks amazing. Plus, those covers are absolutely beautiful.

    http://madelinejohnstonauthor.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mistborn Trilogy is amazing. I'm finishing it now for a read-a-long, and it has totally blown me away.

    You can check out my list on my blog.

    ReplyDelete