Friday, September 5, 2014

Top Ten Most Owned Authors!

Hello!

So today I'm going to the Top Ten Most Owned Authors Tag that's been circling around Booktube.

10. Agatha Christie


I own After the Funeral, Dead Man's Folly, The Moving Finger, and Murder on the Orient Express. I haven't read any of Christie's books in a while nor do I plan buying anymore of her books but what I have read I've really enjoyed.

9. Tahereh Mafi


I LOOOVE the Shatter me series soso much. I also have the novellas but I've lent it out to a friend. I can't wait for Tahereh to right more books.

8. Veronica Roth


The Divergent series is one of my all time favorite series and I definitely plan on buying more books if Veronica writes anymore.

7. John Green


I own An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, Looking for Alaska, and The Fault in Our Stars. I own pretty much all his books that he's written on his own and I seriously cannot wait for him to right more.

6. Ellen Hopkins


Ellen Hopkins is one of my favorite authors of all time. I have Impulse, Perfect, Crank, Glass, and Tricks. I didn't really like Crank and Glass but the others were AMAZING. I really need to buy the rest of her books.

5. Rick Riordan


I have the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and I realllllllly want to buy the Heroes of Olympus series. I have read them but I don't own them.

4. C.S. Lewis


I haven't read the Chronicles of Narnia in a very long time but I remember I loved it.

3. J.K. Rowling


This is a pretty obvious choice. I remember I really enjoyed this series but I haven't reread it since the last book came out.

2. Cassandra Clare


At number two I have the 9 books of The Shadowhunter Chronicles are sooo good. I love love love Cassandra Clare. I'm so excited for her new books. The Iron Trial comes out it 3 days! I'll basically buy any of her books without hesitation.

1. Lemony Snicket


And coming up at number one I have all 13 of A Series of Unfortunate Events and Who Could That Be at This Hour? (not pictured). A Series of Unfortunate Events was my childhood and I just love the series so much. Who Could That Be at This Hour?, however, was just not for me. It's more suited for a younger audience.

Thanks for reading!
Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment