Friday, September 12, 2014

Isla and the Happily Ever After Mini Book Review


Isla and the Happily Ever After is the third and final installment of the Anna and the French Kiss series. Isla has had a crush on Josh since her freshman year. After a random encounter in Manhattan, Isla realizes that a relationship with him could be possible after all.

While this wasn't as good as Anna and the French Kiss, I really enjoyed it. I could really relate to Isla. A lot of people were annoyed by her insecurities and at points I was too, but for the most part I've had similar worries and I totally understood where she was coming from. I really liked Josh as well. We get to know so much more about him than in Anna. I loved the conversations between Isla and Josh. However, I felt that it was definitely insta-love. It came out of nowhere and was way too convenient. One of my favorite parts was when all the characters from previous books came in. I love how Perkins always ties in her past characters. There was one scene with all the characters that just made my heart melt (if you've read Isla you know what I'm talking about). The ending was very satisfying and so adorable. I definitely recommend checking out this series.

Until next time!
Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment